2 Day Workshop
Before I tell you more about this workshop, let me tell you a story first. It's not a long story and I promise you won't get bored. Scroll down slowly and read the story.
This is the story of two friends - Rohit and Raj. Both are 23 and have recently graduated and started working for a company.
Lets assume both Raj and Rohit earn Rs 30,000 per month (don't panic, this is just an assumption)
Now Raj decides he wants to save money so he can invest in himself. So he decides to save Rs 3,000 each month. Rohit decides to chill and not save anything at all.
Now please remember Rs 3000 is the price of just one Dosa + Coffee each day. Bascially Rs 100 into 30 days = Rs 3,000
So the age of 23 this is their savings each month :
Rs 3,000 Rs 0
Now lets assume Raj decides to save Rs 3,000 each month for the next 10 years and Rohit still chills.
So by the age of 33 this is their savings :
Rs 3,60,000 Rs 0
Now lets assume Raj had invested all his savings. So at the age of 33 this is what Raj has :
Rs 6,86,543 Rs 0
Now lets assume Raj stops saving at the age of 33 and lets this money stay invested for the next 30 years. So by just saving one masala dosa and coffee this is his accumulated investment :
Rs 1,32,42,354 Rs 0
That my friend is the power of personal finance. Personal Finance is not about saving money but about giving you financial freedom.
I started saving and investing at the age of 22 and that has helped my infinitely. And you can learn from my experience.
Students who have taken the workshop
What will you learn?
) Why Should You Save Money? Compounding Explained
2) Why should you Invest the money you Save?
3) How to Trick Your mind into Saving Money?
4) How To Create a Financial Goal?
5) How To Track Your Expenses?
6) How to Create an Effective Monthly Budget?
7) Best Money Saving Hacks
8) How To Create An Effective Personal Finance Plan?
9) What are the different ways I can Invest in India?
10) What Are Investment Calculators? How To Use Them?
11) What Should I Invest In First? Fixed and Recurring Deposit Explained
12) How To Open a Fixed and Recurring Deposit?
13) Health and Life Insurance Explained
14) How To Buy Health And Life Insurance?
15) Should I Invest in Gold? More about investing in Gold
16) Should I Buy A House Or Rent A House?
17) What are Mutual Funds
18) How to invest in Mutual Funds
19) How to build your investment portfolio
20) How to build your Tax Plan
Online Workshop with Questions and Answers.
Total Duration - 6 hours
Who is this for?
- Working Professionals
- Corporate Executives
Date & Time
14th & 15th July
11 AM - 1 PM
Total Duration - 6 hours